Terms & Conditions
1) This Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 14 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) Should we be requested to play after our stated finish time the fee will be £50 per hour or part thereof. This must be agreed with the venue and is at the total discretion of the DJ. Monies for extra time must be paid before further playing commences.
7) We reserve the right not to start playing until all monies have been received. We also reserve the right to charge full fee for any cancellations occurring within 28 days of the event date.
8) We require time to set-up and dismantle our equipment. As a guide this will take approx. one hour before and one hour after the disco. We will inform you if we expect this to take longer. It is your responsibility to ensure the venue is aware of this and any charges are met. We accept no blame for timing restrictions placed by yourself, venue or third party.
9) We operate a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of its staff, whether verbal or physical, actual or implied. In the event of any actual or threatened abuse, the DJ will turn the music down, and request that the matter is dealt with. The music will be left turned down for up to 10 minutes, and if the problem is not dealt with in that time, the DJ has the right to refuse to play on, and may pack up and leave. In such circumstances the full fee is still payable, and any damages or loss will be reclaimed from the Client.
10) We will allow use of the microphone for any speeches etc. We will, however not tolerate any bad language or anything that may put any of our equipment at risk. Should this occur we will simply turn off the microphone and refuse further use. karaoke facilities will not be available in any form.
11) We will take song requests from yourself before the event and will also take requests on the evening. We reserve the right to refuse to play any of our clients own cd’s unless arranged prior to the event for legal reasons. We cannot be held responsible for not having any request available.
12) Your event will be covered by TMW Productions or on rare occasions by one of its associate DJs, as a client you will be informed of you DJ's name prior to your event.
13) We may take digital photographs throughout your event for use on our website and further advertisements. Should you not wish any photographs to be taken, please inform us in writing prior to the event.
14) Adequate safe and accessible car parking must be provided and any charges met by yourself.
15) Exceptional circumstances or any other unforeseen circumstances will de dealt with on an individual basis and our decision is final. We do strongly recommend insurance to cover any eventualities.
16) We will not be responsible for any reduction in service or standards of service as a result of timing issues or constraints placed by yourself, venue or third party service provider.
17) Should you be dissatisfied with the service received, we require that your complaint be put in writing to be dealt with on an individual basis within 7 days of your event. This is in no way an admission of fault or blame.
18) We will respond to your requests for volume levels. Should your quests require differing levels of volume we will ensure your requirements are met first.
19) Food and beverage supplies are welcome however we will not participate in any buffet or food served unless invited by yourself.
20) Copies of and/or original Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Public Liability Insurance (PLI) certificates will be supplied to your venue free of charge. Should your venue require these please contact us so we can make arrangements with the venue.
21) Supervision of any children attending your event is required. We can provide music for children if required, however responsible adults must be present throughout.
*Where applicable the term act refers to services provided by TMW Productions